This dashboard presents a complete list of Bonsucro Certificate Holders (current and past).
You can view the information as a list or display it as a map. (This information is updated daily at 00.30 and 14.00 UK)
In list view, you can sort each column by clicking on the column header.
You can filter the information by:
- Certification Body
- EU RED (to filter organisations who have a Bonsucro EU RED certificate)
- Certification Status
- All (all organisations regardless of status)
- Certified (valid certificate)
- Suspended (certificate currently suspended)
- Certification withdrawn (certificate withdrawn as a result of a breach or voluntarily terminated)
- Type of organisation
- Mills (mills including supply area and mills excluding supply area)
- Farmers (farmers who are or were certified separately from a mill)
- Smallholder farmers (farmers who are or were certified against Bonsucro Production Standard for Smallholder Farmers, with or separately from a mill)
- Processor / trader (organisations who are or were certified against Bonsucro Mass Balance Chain of Custody Standard only)
If you have any questions, please contact your Bonsucro Account Manager or email@example.com
To download the table please click here (The download is updated weekly on Monday 11am UK)
To download a list of Bonsucro audits, please click here. Please note, the list includes audits from July 2022 onwards.